Thursday, July 23, 2009

An Honest Try

So, I'm giving the blog world another go. I had a blog before on Xanga which I was a fan of for a while until I started asking myself questions and gave up. I always ask myself questions about my motivation in blogging. I come to the conclusion that its my own narcissistic, self-absorbed, pompous egotism that motivates me to blog. Who am I that I would think the world needs to know my every thought? This is also why I've refused to join twitter. I do not think I'm important enough to inform people about when I go grocery shopping, what movie I'm going to see or what I'm eating as a 2:38pm snack.  Ranting aside, I'm going to give this blog an honest try. 

I think I've gotten past the stage where I think what I say is important, and now just want to share ideas, meet new people, ignite new thoughts. Do I even have thoughts of my own? 

If you read my blog, let me know.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment