Sunday, October 18, 2009

The League of the Unemployed

Its been slow. I know. Perhaps I will have more time to update my blog now that I am unemployed and make sense of these seemingly random revolutions around the sun. 

For one, yes I have now joined the league of the unemployed. Hopefully its a stint that won't last for too long, but one can never tell. It just wasn't working out at my job. I am unsure as to whether God lead me there, (I always thought He did) but I am thoroughly convinced He orchestrated my being let go. I needed to resign but my pride would not let me do so. I thank my boss for letting me go, firing me when I didn't have the strength to quit. Perhaps I'll be angrier when I have to skip a meal and my lights are turned off... but I still love my boss. Most of all, I am looking forward to being friends rather than co-workers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment