Sunday, January 31, 2010

For the moments I Loose Sight.

The world comes at me from all directions. It tells me to forsake Christ and pursue instead pleasure, power and self glory. That my worth is only in how much money I make, who I can get to sleep with me and who I can get to worship me. And sometimes, I buy into the lie and begrudgingly follow Christ.

I suppose thats better than not following Christ at all. I guess Christ would rather I follow Him reluctantly than to forsake Him completely. I have as of late been following Him begrudgingly. I've looked at the world and wondered "why do they get to have all the fun?" but then, everything becomes clear again.

Thank you Jesus for these moments of revelation. Please, be thou my vision.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8AdgQI1aQA

No comments:

Post a Comment